Massive Gas Explosion in Christchurch near our home

So a few weeks ago we had a massive explosion because of a gas leak in a home in Northwood. I wasn't home at the time but my wife and kids were and it scared the living #$%& out of them. At first no one knew what had happened but soon the word got around.

We are glad to hear our neighbours are doing better and wish them a speedy recovery and a safe return to their life however it will be.


Be safe!

Ashley

YeahNah Productions

Recent Posts

See All

What have I been up to over the last few weeks

Well since the lockdown I have been busy with a bit of work as well as 'me time'. Haha what does 'me time' mean well I'll explain that a bit later. I have started back at the TAB and WeAreCantebury d

CHRISTCHURCH | NEW ZEALAND | yeahnahproductions.nz@gmail.com | Tel: 027 777 4443

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Twitter Icon